Friday 14 September 2012

Less is More week 84

Hi there

Well, it's one layer week at Less is More and the ladies have asked for foliage in our cards.

Mine is somewhat imaginary.  I mean, the foliage must be there but unless your eyesight is way better than mine, you can't actually see it.


I sponged over a Poppy Stamps diecut with various blue distress inks then painted the trees with white pearlex water color and splatted the same white as snow.  I think I quite like the effect actually.

Here's a couple of other cards, no particular theme, just to prove I have been busy, even if I have been rather absent of late on my blog.  Please forgive me. Life, you now.



Must dash, I think my low-fat pizza is done.

Bye for now.

Pat

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat
    Treesa re most certainly under the foliage banner
    Your card is superb!
    Great take

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful set of cards, Pat. Have a lovely weekend. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your feedback.