Friday 11 October 2013

White Christmas

Happy Friday.  I hope you've had a good week.

The Less is More challenge this week is white on white but also it needs to be a Christmas card.  This ought be fairly easy so why was I struggling to come up with a design?  That's why I've left it until now to enter, hoping inspiration would strike.  This is the best I could do, both in terms of the card design and the photography at 4pm on a drab day like today.


I die cut the tree then attached it to the same place inside the card, just for variety.  Added glitter, which as we all know, never comes out well in a photo.  This is the tree on the inside of the card, also glittered, subtly and with taste, of course.


Hope you all enjoy your weekend.  Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Well inspiration obviously came - lovely card. The photography is never easy though is it, especially with the gloomy weather today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    I love the use of the negative die cut!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found just the right amount of mojo and created the most wonderful and peaceful snowy scene for the w-o-w challenge at LIM, Pat! I can feel the hush in the air as the snow is coming down softly! Great job!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your feedback.