Friday 25 July 2014

Rain clouds and silver linings

I've had a good couple of weeks, as I've been on holiday (a staycation as our American friends like to call it) and although I haven't been as crafty as I would have liked, I have found the surface of my desk today!  Apparently it's beech, who knew.

However, sometimes life brings you rain clouds.  I hope that when it does, you find a little sliver of silver lining like my card here.


I've used a new die (yay, more NBUS) for the tree, it's a Memory Box set, you get five plain trees in various sizes and a second set gives you the five outlines.  I can see lots of uses for the plain trees, balloons, lollipops...

You can't really see it very well but there is a silver cloud slightly offset underneath each grey one.

It's the closest I could get for the challenge at Less is More this week for their Singin' in the Rain theme.

Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge.  Enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Super card, those clouds look great... I always like to think of silver linings!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat what a stylish creation, love those offset clouds
    Thank you so much for joining in this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. ƚliczna kartka. Pozdrawiam
    lin_ka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - love the silver linings and your embossed lines finish it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate your feedback.